Our Amazing #TeamZaloni
We are the frontline evangelists and trusted advisors to our customers. Zaloni understands its customers require industry expertise as well as an ability to help them meet their business objectives. Zaloni Engineering is responsible for architecting, designing, and building Zaloni's flagship product - Arena.
What You’ll Do in This Role to Add Value
Zaloni engineers play a key role in building out new features of our Arena product, which enables our customers to manage their data lake infrastructure and speeds up gaining valuable insights from that data.
● Develop product code as a member of a Scrum Team in our global Engineering organization
● Implement features for a single functional module as defined by the Product Management team and designed by team leads; write code, unit tests, and collaborate with QA in your Scrum Team to ensure high quality implementation
● Work on a Scrum Team using Agile principles and methodology; break down Agile features into smaller user stories that can be implemented in a single Sprint
● Fix the medium complexity bugs, provide solutions, and improve the current system
● Explore and study new technologies to stay up-to-date with the latest technical changes in the market
● Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent or equivalent experience
● Zero (0) to three (3) years of experience in software development
● Good understanding of key programming concepts such as data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Programing and RDBMS basics
● Good knowledge of one programming language
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good communication and collaboration skills
Good to have Skills/Experience
● Knowledge of Java, Maven, Spring and Hibernate
● Basic understanding and knowledge of Big Data including MapReduce and distributed computing
● Knowledge of JSON, REST APIs, integrating back-end APIs with the front-end
● Knowledge of microservices architecture
● Knowledge of cloud development
Our Awesome Company
Zaloni simplifies big data for transformative business insights. We work with pioneering enterprises to modernize their data architecture and operationalize their data lakes to incorporate data into everyday business practices. Zaloni’s data management platform, Arena, provides total control throughout the data pipeline from ingestion to analytics, with comprehensive data management, governance and self-service data preparation capabilities for IT and business users. A leader in big data for more than a decade, Zaloni’s expertise is deep, spans multiple industries, and has proven invaluable to customers at many of the world’s top companies. We are proud to be recognized by CRN’s 2017 Big Data 100 list, Forbes top 20 big data
companies to work for, and Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Award.
For additional information, please visit www.zaloni.com.
Your application was submitted successfully.